Sunday, February 14, 2010

A POEM FOR ALL THE LOVERS OUT THERE....LOVE THIS

Written by BlueWater Cool and refreshing you are to me Those intimate twist of verbs and nouns That makes my river flow with out bounds Breaking loose that intense feeling Causing strength and inner healing Moonlight whispers come from you Stimulate pleasure, in the midnight blue Speaking softly of the stars Caressing me with your breathtaking charm Making me feel that I am the one As the river flow and run You are so special yes you are From you I feel warmth release and love You take me from an ordinary day And bless me with much to say You are a welcome a cool delight Together we venture to magnificent height So wonderful to have you in my life As we wine and dine with words Into the night Hey There Poetry "poetry"

No comments:

Post a Comment